Thursday, January 15, 2009

More Prophecies


My life just keeps getting worse by the days. I just came home after a horrific visit from the Weird Sisters. (See the picture? Yeah, that's them- creepy right? I had no idea what they were up to at the time.) The weather was awful- rain, thunder and lightning. I needed more information about my future- and the witches were the ones I could talk to. Those imperfect speakers! They call themselves witches- who can make predictions- yet they suck! They can't even describe a proper prediction. All they give are vague images. So, I demanded to talk to their "masters"- the true evil. Although, I received three prophecies, which are bothering me at the moment.

The witches threw some pieces of dead creatures in their cauldron, and did some freaky chanting. Soon, an apparition appeared. I was startled- but only a little- I kept my cool and was brave. After all- I'm the King. The first apparition was an armoured head, which warned "Beware Macduff, beware the Thane of Fife". Ha! That traitor! I knew it! I knew he was up to something the moment he decided not to attend my banquet. He should better keep his nose out of this- it's none of his business! I hope Banquo did not give away any information about the incident with the witches... or maybe he did...what if the fiend, Macduff, forced Banquo to reveal what he saw? That's it. I'm going to kill that guy before he could plot anything.

The second prophecy confused me. It was an apparition of a bloody child, that stated "none of woman born shall harm Macbeth". That's wonderful :) . Looks like I am undefeatable. Nobody can harm me! Everyone is woman-born. But, I'm not letting Macduff get away. I'll find a way to destroy that traitor.

The third apparition- which I find funny, was a crowned child with a tree in its hand- yeah, it's weird. It said that I could not be defeated "until Great Birnam wood comes to Dunsinane". That is just hilarious :D - trees can't move! Yeah right, as if the whole forest is going to get up off its roots and come for a visit to my castle. Then what? The trees will kill me? LOL!

The withces still haven't given me a clear prediction. They never do. Curse them...and curse Macduff too. I later received a message that the coward ran away to England. If he wanted to kill me, then he should have fought me like a man. Now he just ran away to hide like a little baby. He's not getting away with this. I'm going to kill his family, and any other mindless loser that follows in his footsteps. From now on, I'll be alert and be on my toes. I'll act on impulse- I can follow my instincts. I'm indefeatable- what could harm me anyway? I will still keep my wits about- there is nobody to trust.

1 comment: