Thursday, January 15, 2009

Petrified


After Killing Duncan...

It was absolutely horrific! There are no absolute words that have described what I have just done.
Was killing the King for my own good? Did I want to gain dominance over Scotland that bad? Was it worth taking one good man’s life? As I had plunged my dragger though him, I knew that there was no turning back. The only thing that had been surging through my mind was the adrenaline that my body had gone through Come on; kill him fast before anybody catches me, those were the only thoughts that had surged though my mind while I was killing Duncan.
Why did I ever listen to my wife, did she just tell me to kill King Duncan because she wanted to do it herself but couldn’t dare do the deed herself? Did she really care about me gaining dominance over Scotland? Is she using me? Is she trying to deceive me?!
Oh for goodness sake! She is my wife! I know that she is capable of standing by my side for all and eternity. After all, she did help me plan the murder of King Duncan…

No comments:

Post a Comment